Monday, November 15, 2010

Exciting News!

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news that I want to share with you. I got an internship with the Sabres to work as a Media intern for the IIHF U20 World Junior Championships! I will be writing feature stories on news and events that will be going on in the area pertaining to the tournament and may also be doing game reports and recaps that will be posted on the World Junior's official website.

I was originally hired as PR intern but a few days ago I was contacted about the Media internship and was asked to come in and interview for the position if I was interested.

I'm extremely excited about this opportunity and I can't wait for it to begin. It's going to be a wonderful experience and it's going to be interesting to cover such a big event.

Anyways, just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I've been pretty tight-lipped about it but I decided that it was time to share the news!

4 comments:

Heather B. said...

Awesome news! That sounds like a lot of fun. (A lot of work, I'm sure, but a lot of fun.)

Caroline said...

Yeah, I'm sure I'm going to have my work cut out for me, but I'm very excited!

Kathleen said...

Wow, congratulations, Caroline! What an awesome gig. Be sure to give us the scoop on the bestest of the best of the next class of baby NHLers :)

Caroline said...

Thank you, Kathleen. :)