Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Makes Me Melt

So I have to apologize to all of my friends in advance, but to be honest I have no shame in saying this, but I am going to be a complete Ryan Miller fangirl during these Olympics. I was so excited to see him out there in his Team USA jersey representing the United States. When he made his first save I was all, "RYAN'S FIRST OLYMPIC SAVE!" and I kept saying bullshit like that throughout the game. But you know what? I don't care...the Olympics are every four years and this is the first time that my favorite athlete is competiting in them and I'm pretty damn proud to see him out there. He's earned it, and I can't wait to watch him compete. The Olympics are such a fun time and it's the only time when I can watch fascinating sports like curling and speed skating. Honestly I have watched at least several hours of curing and I still have no idea what the hell is going on, but I keep coming back for more!

Anyways, the main reason I wanted to update is to show everyone this precious commerical. Whether you've seen it or not, I still feel like I need to pass it on because it gets my every time! I already mentioned it on my Twitter, but this commercial just makes me melt every time I see it. It's so sweet and it reminds me why the Olympics are so special.



I could cry every time I see this commercial, it just warms my heart!

Hope everyone is enjoying the magic of the Olympics so far. And a big congratulations goes out to Ryan Miller and the rest of Team USA for their victory against Switzerland yesterday. Tomorrow they'll be taking on Norway. Unfortunately I'll be in class, but my handy DVR will have the action waiting for me.

And for all you Team USA supporters out there, here's a nice site that has updates and cool widgets to keep you involved with all the athletes and events: http://teamusanews.org/

No comments: