Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Miller's Olympic Mask

Continuing on with my last post discussing how Miller is going to be wearing number 39 for the Olympics, which is pretty awesome... Now let's move onto something a little more personal to a goalie than the number on his jersey...his goalie mask:



Vurry nice. The Irish in me especially appreciates the little four leaf clover near the cage. I'm interested to see what's on the other side.

Here's the article discussing the mask with Ray Bishop, the man who makes all of Miller's masks.


I don't have much to say about the Vancouver game... Kerry Fraiser wanted in on the action and tried to make another erroneous game changing call, what else is new? But the Sabres were able to cancel it out by scoring another goal, but then they made some mistakes of their own and lost the game. I'm just happy that the long road trip is behind them and they're back in the Buff for a bit. Aside from a few more games on the road here and there, the team is going to be home for the majority of the time before the Olympics.

2 comments:

dani said...

The other muscle should read, "I <3 Mom"

Caroline said...

Clearly.