Friday, November 14, 2008

It will be okay, Lalime.

Oh, Patrick. :( I still love you. I don't think you're going to be Thibault Pt. 2, I swear. I am still confident in you, and you weren't the only reason for that shit show, honestly.

Okay, that bad game aside, how cute was Lalime when he was answering the question about his mask on the Sabres Show? I think it's adorable how the rose and the lily on the back of his mask are for his daughters...how precious. He was so cute answering the question how he was like, "Well Carol, the rose is for..." and then he got all excited and wanted to show off his mask and was like, "Wanna see it?!" So qt. He's just too adorable. Yes, I am aware this is the fangirl in me coming out, so DEAL WITH IT.

I love watching the goalies on the bench immediately shield their faces with their glove whenever the play is near them or going by them. They still have their goalie tendencies when they're sitting on their asses on the bench and I love it.

So the three stars of the game are as followed:
3. The beer vendors
2. Sabretooth
1. The fans who stayed for the entire game

I don't want to do an analysis on tonight's game. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away. But really, they looked like last year's team. And that ain't good. Hopefully the Sabres will rebound from tonight's shit show tomorrow night in Pittsburgh, but who really knows.

OH and I'm sure all of you have seen this picture on other blogs, but it's just too amazing to not be seen again.


You're welcome

I have decided that whenever the Sabres put me in a bad mood because of their atrocious play, that this picture will be used as a pick-me-up. I have also come to the conclusion that I want Goosemiller babies. That's right, I said it. I've been pondering over which of the two players would I like to reproduce with the most and then it dawned on me, why should I have to choose? So there. One day I will make precious babies with both of those men and they will be Goosemiller babies. The most epic combination ever. Those babies will be so badass, they won't even know.

Oh, and if Ryan and/or Paul happen to stumble across this post -- my contact information is on the left incase you'd like to e-mail me for my information so you can file a proper restraining order. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

11 comments:

Rachael said...

LOL @ your 3 stars of the game.

and about that picture....I don't know where it was taken but jesus Ryan Miller! Hot damn!

R

Caroline said...

I wonder if it was taken during Ryan and Goose's European excursion. Either way, homeboys are looking goooooood. But what else is knew.

Excuse me while I convince people that I'm really NOT a puck bunny...I swear. But a girl can recognize good looking men, can't she?

Jael said...

Patrick Lalime is the cuddliest, most adorable player on the Sabres. It's official.

Caroline said...

He's so cute! Oh and I thought of you when he was explaining the rose, when you affectionately described it as a "pink blob". :P

Jill said...

It was so adorable him explaining the symbols for his daughters. There is nothing better than watching a Daddy gush of his daughters. It's precious. You can tell they mean everything to him just by how excited he was to show it off.

Oh and that pic... yes!!! I think we should all post it!!! Everyone one of us!

Caroline said...

I know what you mean, Jill. I love seeing dads with their kiddies. So precious. :')

Definitely. It will be blasphemy if I don't see that picture at least once a week.

Shelby said...

Would it still count that I'm a first star of the game even though my brother and I had to leave five minutes early so we could catch the subway? I told him I wanted to stay until the bitter end no matter what, but that subway gets PACKED and STUFFY. ):

I love Patrick Lalime. Of course, I loved Jocelyn Thibault too even though he was epic SUCKTASTIC, but I have feelings for most backup goaltenders.

Caroline said...

Yes, you and your brother are still first stars in my book! Because I seriously would have considered leaving after the second period.

I know how you feel, I didn't hate Thibault either. I thought he was cute. I haved a soft spot for all goalies, if you haven't noticed...

Cari said...

I have also come to the conclusion that I want Goosemiller babies. That's right, I said it.

BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Caroline said...

Glad someone else agrees. :D

Jill said...

Goosemiller babies

Hubby and I had a chuckle about this. Just have one from both... then you get see both of them for the rest of their lives! WHOO HOO! LMAO!