Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sabres Win, Cody McCormick is HOTTT.

The Sabres won tonight!! Wasn't it a wonderful feeling? We were deprived of that feeling for 6 whole months, then the Sabres won their season opener and got us all feeling excited and ready to take the journey that is the 2010-2011 season, but then they decided to make us feel all gross and confused by subsequently losing their next 5 games.

To be honest, I was pretty apathetic about the Sabres losing. It sort of worried me. I was concerned that I wasn't concerned. While I was watching the Sabres play god awful hockey, basically all I did was say some sarcastic, smart ass remarks and then I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Whatever." A few seasons ago, I probably would have developed a stomach ulcer by this point.

But my apathy shifted when I was watching the game tonight. This was me when the Sabres went up 3-0 against the Thrashers:



Sooo, I think it's safe to say that I'm not worried about my lack of concern anymore.

I also think it's safe to say that the Sabres are feeling prettayyy, prettayyyy, prettaaaayyy good about snapping their losing streak. In Ryan Miller's post-game interview, you can hear Paul Gaustad shouting in the background about how hot Cody McCormick is. I'm not sure if he means "hot" as in that he's scoring goals, or "hot" as in that he's one sexy individual. I don't think it's my place to make the distinction, so I'm going to say that Paul meant both. I always thought McCormick looked like one of those crazy kids in high school that you were always nice to, just incase they were making a "list" of some sort incase they decided to do something sinister. But I think that's what makes him so endearing to Sabres fans, no? That and the fact that he's been scoring. I don't want to take credit for his goals or anything, but 8 is my all-time favorite number, sooo.... Just putting that out there.

No comments: