Monday, April 19, 2010

Trailing...

Well, I'm not feeling too good right about now considering we just lost. But trailing 2-1 isn't the worst thing in the world, and winning the series is certainly still very much in reach for the Sabres. It's in their hands, and I think this loss is good for them in a way because for a lot of the game I didn't feel as though the Sabres were playing "playoff hockey".

I did think they played better than they did Saturday, and I liked how the Sabres dropped the gloves and sent a message to the Bruins after the Bruins went up 2-1. It seemed the Sabres were getting pushed around every time they created traffic in front of Rask, and they responded by starting a few fights. The momentum seemed to shift after that, but it was too late in the game. Maybe they'll take that with them on Wednesday.

It is what it is... Just have to look onto Game 4.

No comments: