Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hypocrisy At Its Finest

I should probably make an update about the Sabres game last night, considering this is a blog about the Buffalo Sabres and for the past few months I've been blogging about how I'm SO EXCITED for the season to start. I would probably mention how despite the overtime loss, I was pretty impressed with what I saw from the team. I would talk about how I thought Tyler Myers looked really good and I can't wait to see him in upcoming games. I would probably say that I was liking the way the Sabres seemed to be not putting up with any bullshit from the other team, and it seemed as though they were getting under the Habs' skin a lot... I would also comment on how I thought it was pretty shitty that we lost the game due to a sketchy goal and an unfortunate bounce, and how those flukey plays seem to be all too familiar for Sabres fans...

BUT that's not what this post is about at all. There are more pressing issues at hand. Guess what I did? I got a Twitter! Which means I am just a big hypocrite. I know I've at least mentioned it a few times on here how I thought that Twitter was a completely pointless sight and I just didn't "get it"...well, due to peer pressure I am now on Twitter. And to be honest...I still don't get it. All of these @'s, #'s, and RT's are confusing the hell out of me ok. But if you feel like you can bear with me being such a Twitter rookie, and you might actually be interested on what the hell is on my mind at any given moment, you should probably "follow" me. I've already added some of my favorite bloggers on there, so if a random person called "fly_as_hale" has recently added you on Twitter, that is moi. I'm not sure what's going to come out of my brand new Twitter account...seeing as I rarely update my status on Facebook, I've always assumed that if I ever had a Twitter account that it would be awfully neglected. Or, I might be one of those people who updates their Twitter accounts every 5 minutes... Let's all hope that it doesn't turn out to be the latter. I've also been known for being spontaneous at times, so maybe in a weeks time my Twitter account won't even exist and we can all forget that this ever happened. So for all of you Twittering folks out there, how about you recommend me some good Twitter accounts to follow? Both of the celebrity and non-celebrity variety.

And so, the Twitter experiement begins...

Oh, and can you guys believe that we have to wait until Thursday until the next Sabres game?! (Was that something that I should have said on my Twitter?)

5 comments:

Jill said...

You maybe a hypocrite but we still love you :)

Caroline said...

Aw shucks...thanks Jill! :D

Jill said...

Just remember... you aren't the only one. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm also a Twitter hypocrite. There are still things I don't really get or like about it, but I'd say I've definitely enjoyed it more than not.

Caroline said...

It's ok...we can be hypocrites together as we tweet about what we ate for breakfast.